New Zealand for 2 weeks
13 Night / 14 Day New Zealand Tour Auckland Rotorua Tongariro National Park Wellington Nelson Abel Tasman National Park Kaikoura Mount Cook Queenstown Milford Sound
Apr 14, 2019 - Apr 27, 2019
Visiting New Zealand for 2 weeks? Then our 14 day 'Kiwi' tour is for you. All the spots on your bucket list. Relaxed small group travel, enjoy lots of laughs with new friends!
- All transport provided in comfortable, air conditioned coach (maximum of 18 travellers).
- Services of your MoaTrek Kiwi guide who is passionate about showcasing the best of New Zealand.
- Wonderfully appointed accommodation, chosen for its location and accessibility to attractions.
- All airport transfers pre and post tour.
- All breakfasts(B).
- A selection of special lunches (L) - Te Wairoa Buried Village Lake Tarawera, Rotorua; Akaunui Farm homestead, Canterbury.
Included Activities and Entrance Fees
- Visit a working Kiwifruit orchard, meet the growers and taste the fruit fresh off the vine.
- Cruise Lake Rotoiti on the luxury yacht “Tiua” and soak in the mineral hot pools on the edge of the lake, only reached by boat.
- Te Wairoa Buried Village Museum and grounds.
- Learn about geothermal history with a visit to Wai-O-Tapu.
- Cross the Cook Strait from the North to the South Island on the Interislander ferry.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting tour in Marlborough, New Zealand’s premier wine-growing region.
- Take a cruise to the golden sands of the Abel Tasman National Park.
- Experience Milford Sound, once called the ‘eighth wonder of the world’ on a scenic 2.5 hour nature cruise.
- Take flight over the Southern Alps with a scenic flight from Milford Sound to Queenstown.
Included Sightseeing & Exploring
- Travel the dramatic highway through the Karangahake Gorge.
- Discover Rotorua’s impressive lakes of Rotoiti and Tarawera.
- Explore Maori cultural connections in Rotorua.
- Watch in awe as the powerful Huka Falls surge and visit the Wairakei geothermal power station, the first of its kind in the world.
- Enjoy views of three active volcanoes from across Lake Taupo.
- Take a gentle walk in the wilderness of the Tongariro National Park in the central North Island.
- Explore the eclectic café scene, bars and restaurants in Wellington, New Zealand’s capital city.
- Visit the exquisite Lake Tekapo and the stunning Church of the Good Shepard located on the edge of the lake.
- Explore the diverse the flora, fauna and sights of the Aoraki/Mt Cook region.
- Learn more about New Zealand’s gold-mining history as we pass through the beautiful Kawarau Gorge.
- Explore Lake Wakatipu, one of the Great Southern Lakes.
• Important to know
$5650 (USD) pp twin $7154 (USD) pp single Travel Insurance $350 plus airfare
Deposit $1100. Balance95 days before departure. More info: http://www.wisewomentravel.com/new zealand.html
- WISE WOMEN TRAVEL C. 2018|
- email: email@example.com
Call 1-800-221-2474 or (516) 248-2042 outside USA/Canada